Business Tools - Main » Business Articles » 5 Reasons to Give a Business Gift
5 Reasons to Give a Business Gift
By Marilyn Adams
Since the holiday season is here again, it might be helpful to look at some common reasons for business gift giving. Gifts are great for business all year long, not only in December. Don't forget about these opportunities to provide a reminder of your company with a thoughtfully selected gift and imprinted message!!
1. Closing a sale. Give gifts when a deal is closed to say thank you and congratulations on a major purchase, for example for a new home, appliance, car or a major business purchase.
2. Ending a project. During the project, to promote teamwork, celebrate the completion of a major phase, provide visibility, generate enthusiasm and show good faith, distribute gifts to users and project participants to say "job well done". The end of a project is especially significant when you highlight overall accomplishments and contributions.
3. To demonstrate good will on an ongoing basis. This option is not just based on events or holidays. Gift giving should be part of an ongoing, year long business strategy.
4. Personal and business milestones. Personal milestones include retirements, anniversaries, birthdays and promotions. Reaching or surpassing sales goals, grand openings, the introduction of new products and services, company growth and expansion count as business milestones. A celebration is an excellent time to give gifts.
5. Referral Gifts. Show appreciation all year long for customer referrals. Referrals and positive word of mouth can grow your business in major ways. Use referral gifts to encourage customers for referrals that turn into business.
Make sure to look at our tips for giving holiday cards and gifts. Visit us online for gift giving ideas.
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/entrepreneurship-articles/five-reasons-to-give-a-business-gift-274248.html
About the Author:
Marilyn Adams has helped business owners and managers match ideas, concepts and programs with items designed to help their organization
grow. Her blog, Promotional Insights has articles and information for event planners, new business
owners and decision makers interested in learning about the benefits of promotional items. To visit or order promotional items and gifts from her
website, click here.
« Back to Business Articles - Main